Friday, December 31, 2010

let's have a toast for the douchebags

Good riddance 2010!

here's to all the resolutions I didn't follow through on, all the boys I never kissed and all the chances I didn't take!

Yes I'm posting this photo everywhere. Validate me, internet
Tonight I'm going to wear a shirt made entirely of sequins (see above), drink until I can't feel things and probably cry off my false lashes and foundation into the depths of Mordor or Azkaban. Probably Azkaban.

Let 2011 be filled with karaoke, more blog comments and less chocolate because I don't want diabetes.

according to Britney Spears living in sin is the new thing, and she's a reliable source of advice so I say take it and run like the wind. all the colors of the wind. do Pocahontas proud. Pocahontas is difficult to spell, thank you baby Jesus for spell check

I'm going to regret this post in the morning but aren't we all

Happy 2011 I love you all!

2 comments:

  1. You crack me up, Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely and ready to PARTY. Happy New Year, Ali!!

    ReplyDelete